Entry to Automechanika Riyadh requires mandatory registration on Tawakkalna App with an “Immune” pass indicating the vaccination status.
Definition of Immune:
For Saudi Citizens:
- An individual whose status in Tawakkalna App appears Immune.
For Saudi Residents:
- An individual who has been fully vaccinated in the Kingdom Or;
- An individual who has been fully vaccinated by one of the vaccines approved by the World Health Organisation but not approved in the Kingdom AND received a booster dose from one of the vaccines approved in the Kingdom. Provided that the doses received outside the Kingdom are registered via the Ministry of Health Platform through https://eservices.moh.gov.sa/CoronaVaccineRegistration
For Non-Saudi Citizens/ Non Residents:
- An individual who exceeds the age of (12) years and has been fully vaccinated by one of the vaccines approved in the Kingdom. Or;
- An individual who is immune by being fully vaccinated by one of the vaccines approved by the World Health Organization but not approved in the Kingdom AND received a booster dose from one of the vaccines approved in the Kingdom.
- All vaccinated Guests have to submit proof of their vaccination in accordance with MOH requirements via Muqeem / Quddum platform.
International travellers to Saudi Arabia:
Non-Saudi nationals holding tourist visas are currently allowed to enter the Kingdom provided they are fully vaccinated with one of the COVID-19 vaccines approved by the Saudi Ministry of Health and have successfully registered on the Muqeem Arrival Registration platform.
If you are flying to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, you are kindly requested by health authorities in Saudi Arabia to follow health guidance below to keep you protected when you travel.
- Submission of a negative result of PCR test or Rapid Antigen tests for COVID-19 before departing to the Kingdom are no longer required. All quarantine measures have also been lifted.
- All guests intending to visit the Kingdom (excluding Saudi Citizens, Residents and GCC Citizens) must have medical insurance that covers the costs of COVID-19 treatment.
- All guests must download and register on Tawakkalna App within (8) hours of arrival to Kingdom.
- Guests must monitor COVID-19 symptoms and immediately call 937 if any symptoms appeared, go to primary healthcare center or emergency if necessary.